Sarah, Joshua and I were at VBS all week at Graterford Bible Fellowship(our friend's church). Sarah was very excited to go to Luke's(her best friend) church(or school as she called it). I often saw them walking hand in hand as they went to their next activity. On Monday and Tuesday Joshua was in the nursery with Karen(Luke's mom and my best friend), Timothy and Jonathan(Luke's identical twin brothers and Joshua's best buddies). He wasn't happy that I left him, but he managed okay. On those days I was assisting in guiding the 1st and 2nd graders to their activites. On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I helped in the nursery (however Timothy, Jonathan were not there on Thursday and Friday -and Karen was home with the movers).
Here is a picture from the Closing Program on Friday.

On Friday Luke ended up coming over to play with Sarah for about 3 hours. This was the last time they played together before leaving for Ireland. Here are some pictures.
They read books together.
They played with the AquaDoodle together.
They played with the LeapPad together.
They ran around, jumped and did all sorts of silly things.
Joshua even joined in. He kept hugging Luke to the point that Luke did not want hugged anymore.
And finally on Saturday we said good-bye to our best friends, Nathan, Karen, Luke, Timothy and Jonathan. God has called them to Ireland for Nathan's work and we will miss them dearly.