Friday, July 11, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Today was Cow Appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A. If you came in dressed from head to toe as a cow you received a free meal. If you were dressed like a partial cow then you received a free entree(example: sandwich). So I cut out a bunch of black spots from construction paper and taped them to Sarah and Joshua's clothes. Made them ears by putting construction paper on headbands and tails out of yarn. Sarah wondered why I didn't have a tail and spots so I had to become a partial cow. We went for dinner at 4:00pm and Sarah and Joshua received a free kids meal and I got a chick-fil-a sandwich. We only had to pay for one combo meal for Tony. They had small Chick-Fil-A stuffed cows that Sarah and Joshua wanted since they love cows. Joshua can't say many words, but he can say "moo" and that is what he calls a cow. So with the $5.00 each that Grandma sent them in the mail this week they bought little cows and were very excited.
Sarah wanted her picture taken with the Cow.
Notice they have their small cows in their hands.

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Oh my word - that is too darn cute! Love it :)