Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

We went to Sams Club and Walmart this morning to pick up a few things. Stopped at Produce Junction to get lettuce and apples. I ended up getting 2 heads of iceburg lettuce, 2 heads of romaine lettuce, 4 zucchini and 2 lbs of grapes. The apples were small and didn't look good. After lunch I went to Acme for a few things of sale. Thanks to a friend from my MOMS club I've been learning to save a ton of money grocery shopping. I got 8 boxes of Acme brand waffles, 3 boxes of Totino pizza rolls and 5 boxes of Celeste pizza for under $8.00. The Acme waffles ended up being $0.24 a box. After Joshua's nap we went to the YMCA to swim for about an hour and then came home for dinner and baths. I meant to take my camera to get pictures but I forgot. Maybe next time. Sarah loves the YMCA and announces it every time we drive by. She thinks she knows how to swim, but hasn't had lessons yet. I signed her up for lessons starting on the 28th. She'll go M-TH for 2 weeks.

No comments: