
And then we moved on to use Model Magic. If you've never used that stuff you must try it. We helped Sarah and Joshua make snowmen out of it and then moved on to play with sidewalk chalk.

We stopped to try some animation.

And then Sarah and I stopped to make a puppet out of a small brown paper bag. It's supposed to be a cat.

And then on to making a German Ornament. We rolled paint on the stencil thing and then placed out paper on top. Then we placed it in the "drying" machine. It only took a few minutes to dry and then we colored it and cut it out.

After all that fun we stopped in to McDonalds for lunch around 11:00am. Good thing we like to eat early, we beat the crowd. While Tony and Joshua were getting our coats Sarah and I went into the one shop. It was there that we experienced out first Code Adam. A two year old girl was missing. Sarah and I were locked in the store and Tony and Joshua were locked out. Luckily it didn't take long for them to locate the little girl. Then we were off to the Crayola Store. What a neat store, so many crayola items.
They even have the world's largest crayon!
Sarah bought a crayon bracelet at the store. I haven't taken a picture yet.What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment