Monday, December 22, 2008

School Christmas Celebration

Friday was Sarah's last day of school before the Holiday Break and it was her Christmas Celebration. I had signed up for the craft and was in charge of creating, preparing and leading it. No one signed up to help me, but luckily one mom from the 3 year old class stayed to help. The kids made reindeer out of craft sticks. This was the first time I could stay too help since I normally have Joshua with me. Tony took the day off, so Joshua was with him. They came back at 10:45am with Tony's aunt to see Sarah sing. She doesn't sing as much as she does fidget around. Then we went to the fellowship hall for Jesus's Birthday Celebration. We had a few snacks, cupcakes and ice cream.

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Adorable pictures! I especially love the last one, Stacey, you are so tiny!