Sarah wanted to go on the Tea Cups first. Joshua and I watched.
While Tony and Steven went in the Haunted Mansion Karen and I took the kids on a few rides. This was Joshua's first ride ever. He seemed to enjoy it. The rides lasted a long while, almost too long for Joshua.

While Tony and Steven pushed a sleeping Joshua around in the stroller - Karen, Sarah and I waited in a long line for the Antique Cars. Sarah was too short to sit behind the wheel so she just helped me steer.
Tony took Sarah and Joshua on the Carousel.
We had a good time. I don't think we'll want to go back next year. It was very crowded. And there were a ton of dogs there. I don't know why people would want to bring their dogs, but so many did. I don't think I heard any of the bark, which is good because Sarah is afraid of dogs.
It didn't take us as long to get home, but did take forever to get out of the parking lot. I don't know why they would have only one exit, the traffic gets too backed up. We stopped at a McDonald's not far from the park for dinner and then later at a Giant for gas. We had earned $0.60 off per gallon and wanted to use it. So we only paid $2.99 per gallon, it was normally $3.59 there. Not bad since it's $3.67 here.

No comments:
Post a Comment