Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Week

Last Thursday I took the kids to BucksMont Sports Center for PlayPals in Hatfield. They have a bunch of toys spread out on an indoor soccer field for the kids to play with and run around. We got there when it started at 9:00am and were the only ones there for about 30 minutes. Sarah and Joshua tried to bounce in the bounce house, but it seemed to be losing air and was not very bouncy. They enjoyed pulling each other in a wagon and running around.

On Saturday, Sarah and I went to her friends, Sydney and Jake, Birthday Party at Bounce Zone in Pottstown. We had never been to this place. They had 5 or 6 HUGE bounce houses. Sarah really enjoyed the HUGE slide. At first I had to go on it with her and then we tried racing each other and then she was brave enough to go alone. She had a great time bouncing and sliding for almost 2 hours. We played and had cake and Sarah fell asleep on the way home.

We created microphones with the Tinker Toys. Sarah and Joshua enjoyed singing into them. And then Joshua decided his would be a weed wacker and started pretending to pull the string to turn it on and making motor noises. I know if we bought him a toy weed wacker it wouldn't be as much fun.