Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Tony worked today in order to take off on Wednesday to take Sarah to her preschool orientation. I have a MOMS club meeting that morning and since I'm President I need to be there. So Sarah, JOshua and I didn't have much to do today. I asked Sarah were we should go, and of course she said to the farm (aka Merrymead Farm). So we walked around as usual and looked at the various animals. Pigs, rabbits, goats, sheep, donkey, llama, peacocks and cows. We bought milk and 2 expensive smiley face cookies that they love(the have chocolate icing and sprinkles on them). Here are some pictures:
Joshua woke up with a stuffy nose and a slight fever this morning. Hopefully it won't last too long. He has a GI x-ray on Thursday. I got a prescription filled for him that he hates. He is supposed to have 2 tsp daily. We can't seem to get the entire 2 tsp in him, so I decided to wait until after Thursday to see if the x-ray shows any signs of reflux. Then we have to decide whether to have an upper endoscopy on him or not(in which he's supposed to be in the medicine for 4 weeks prior).

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

What?! No pictures of the expensive cookies? heehee - just kidding! But I was curious what they looked like, sounded yummy! Keep us posted about Joshua's dr appt.

StaceyV said...

Never thought to take a picture of them. They are really cute. Eyes, nose, mouth are chocolate icing. Chocolate icing on the top with sprinkles for hair.